“The Orchard” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Orchard Hotel Restaurant

Orchard Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 168 Restaurants in Falkirk
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Scottish, Contemporary
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Motherwell, United Kingdom
“The Orchard”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Top hotel and good value for money. Staff were very good, especially the young girl serving breakfast. I had lost my phone and she kindly rang it so I could hear which back I had packed it in. 45 quid includes breakfast. Would recommend it, but not the spiral staircase if you have had a few shandies.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GARY J

“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I won a free meal at the Orchard Hotel on 31/01/2013. The meal was fantastic and the staff are amazing. Would definetley say its 1 of the best places to eat in Falkirk.

1 Thank Sandypoos12
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Wednesday I've had in ages!”

Superb!
This place should do home delivery!!! I ate with friends tonight at the Orchard. We were greeted with a warm friendly smile from the two attentive and bright staff; who immediately showed us into a cozy bistro style dining area. Really comfortable with a log fire, low lighting and beautiful twinkling candlelight made the ambience ideal for relaxing over a meal with my two friends.

There was an extensive choice on the menu to suit all our needs, and menu options to suit different budgets - We were offered an Evening Menu, choice of a £10 for 2 Course Deal or something from the Chefs Daily Specials. We were all amazed at how tasty there homemade bread Was... We asked the waiter, David if we could have more; and he quickly brought it over with a cheery smile and Big Hair!! (Seriously that Quiff is Legendary!!!) My friend loves the Nachos... Amazing!! I opted for the Veg Broth which was beautiful!!! We ordered some cocktails. French Martin's! My friend loves a Red Dawn which was not on the menu... Again.. This was not a problem; they made the cocktail! Which was delicious!

Our Mains were out of this world!! The Chicken Salad was the best I've had from a restaurant in ages and my friends lasagne and chicken balmoral looked yummy; the portions are HUGE though!! So don't over indulge in the bread... we couldn't manage dessert.

I think I've just found my new favourite restaurant!!! Defiantly try this place!! You won't be disappointed!!

Thank you for an amazing night!

1 Thank Itsmaself
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“value for money warm and friendly and food and service was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've been here a few times for my lunch and dinner and have to say the food is fantastic and the service is outstanding they have little booths outside and its a little Sun trap in the summer the cocktails are to die for so if your in you must try i would highly recommend this place just love this place. Joanna falkirk

1 Thank jojo03041986
home
“very good lunch time venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

lovely and comfy place, close to town centre, small car park to the rear,the food and service are very good with prices to match,it also has an outdoor area--- good for people watching.Would reccomend it to others

Visited October 2012