“Back for more”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We decided to visit our favourite restaurant in Falkirk on Saturday night. By the time we got there the restaurant was fairly quiet but I suspect it had been busier earlier in the evening. We are fast becoming regulars and are slowly eating our way through most of the dishes available. As usual the food was fantastic, as was the service.

We're becoming 'well ken't faces' in the Indian Harvest so the staff were even more chatty! Nothing is too much trouble and they are very attentive. Would recommend the Indian Harvest to anyone!

1  Thank BlondeBombscare

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Only been here twice, both times my curry was amazing. I absolutely loved the peshwari naan and I'm hoping to go back for another meal soon. Service was also very good, last time I visited was quite a while ago, Valentines day to be precise and me and my boyfriend were given a box of chocolates before we left because of the occasion which I thought was extremely nice.

1  Thank Jaaye92
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We visited this restaurant for the first time last night & found it to be fairly average. The restaurant itself wasn't busy so we thought the service would be good however as other reviews have suggested there seemed to be more importance put on getting the takeaways out than serving the customers at the tables. The food, when it came, was unremarkable, we have had far more tasty Indian meals in other local restaurants.

1  Thank Anne F
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This used to be our 'go to' Indian takeaway but we drifted away after some lacklustre experiences. Tonight we thought we would give it another chance and see if things had picked up.

Sadly, they haven't and with money being tight everywhere we won't be back.

Tandoori mixed grill was noticably smaller than previously but nicely flavoured. It used to come with rice, Naan and salad but this time no salad or rice. We ordered a Paratha which was oily and unpleasant.

The 'Tender lamb' Dopiaza was far from tender and most of it ended up in our napkins, The onion in the sauce was overcooked and stringy and the sauce insipid and hard to tell apart from the one that came with the tandoori.

Poppadoms used to be a welcome freebie with such a takeaway but they too have gone.

Quality just isn't there any more and I find that sad .I really wanted it to be back to its former standards.

1  Thank Karia2
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We arrived on a Saturday night, the restaurant wasn't busy. The decor and ambience of the restaurant is lovely, however the service was incredibly slow and we waited over an hour for our food. Given it wasn't particularly busy we thought they might have been a bit quicker. Food on arrival was lovely and very tasty but put off going back for a repeat visit due to the lack of service and the staff who were either new or just not very confident in serving. Shame really.

2  Thank LisaCoverdale