“Good experience”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, authentic decor and good food, large portions, money well spent! Was very quiet on a week day but the owners say its busy on weekends, buffets too!

2  Thank Shuka26

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had a friend visiting me for the weekend. In the past I have had a take away but never been in for a meal. Not far from where I stay we decided to go there. The service was brilliant and the owner even came over and had a chat to me and my friend. I am previously a restaurant supervisor and I am very picky about service etc and will be the first to pick out a flaw, but I couldn't hear. Excellent

2  Thank mustangsam
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been eatinng at the Indian Harvest for over 2 years the food is one of the best Indian food I have tasted and the staff service is second to none I would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant to any diner.

1  Thank jenniferclapperton
Reviewed May 21, 2013

been here many times curry is the best , smiling service good taste all food seems house made we will back soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Have used the Indian Harvest a few times now for take aways and have never really had any complaints. The latest take away however was quite disappointing. Garlic chilli curry was very bland, lacked flavour and just tasted like a normal bland curry sauce. nan bread was huge but very doughy, not crispy at all the way a nan bread should be. Pakora wasn't great either.
Will probably try somewhere else next time we fancy a curry.

1  Thank Ian H
Sonia S, Manager at Indian Harvest, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Customer

Your concern has caused alarm to myself. I would like to express that your comment "Gone Downhill" contradicts every review posted about our premises.The Garlic chilli curry, can not be bland as it is cooked with many ingredients, without theses key ingredients, it would not be taken out of the kitchen and presented to a customer. I would have liked if you phoned in about your concern on the day you received this "bland" dish, and i would have got one of the professional chefs to test it. At our premises, 7 days a week there is a member of Management present, therefore we provide only the best. I would therefore like to invite you to call us at your earliest convenience, to discuss your concerns in more detail.Please call us on 01324 632222 and ask for the Manager. I am very eager for your call.

Kindest Regards,