“Great good, friendly atmosphere”

The Shore at Carronshore
Ranked #12 of 180 Restaurants in Falkirk
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Shore is proud to introduce the 'BUILD YOUR OWN BURGER' Menu, we are a family run business, using the best quality product we can find, we always offer a warm Scottish WELCOME!! and our chefs will try and cater for every taste. We truly believe in great food and service AND we hope you can bring a fantastic atmosphere with you. Small parties or BIG get togethers ....The Shore is ideal
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We live nearby and have visited the shore many times. Food is always fantastic, and although I have to agree with some of the comments that it's a little more expensive than some places, I think you get what you pay for. The food is well beyond "pub grub" standard, and is on a par with top restaurants. Always get a warm welcome from the staff. Most recent visit was this week when we took friends that were visiting, they were also really impressed.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We have eaten here a couple of times and on the last visit the manager and staff were very rude so I said we wouldn't go back, however, we thought we would give the restaurant one last try. We took our friends and old neighbours from down in England, like us they are foodies and have eaten in top restaurants. I can happily say the food was good and the service was much better. Cameron the waiter was amazing with our Kids especially we girl. The owners are very lucky to have him. The food came out quick which was good especially when you have 2 children under 2 with you.

1  Thank weeclairey
shorethingfalkirk, Owner at The Shore at Carronshore, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

I truly wish my opinion was as important as yours in my own mind...........your personal assault on my staff is apalling......do you even begin to understand how much your inaccurate critique hurts people? Do you work in an industry where people can publicly assassinate you without revealing their identity?........might I suggest before looking to publish your next tirade of nonsense you actually speak to the owners of the business and lose your anonymity.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a decent lunch here recently, honest pub grub but maybe a wee bit pricey for what you get. Staff wre friendly enough and we will return but not top of our list in the area.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Nice place only let down is price its rather pricy for a pub but lovely staff nice meal and withboutdoor seating must be lovely in the summer time.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stay locally and came to the Shore on Grand National Day for a late lunch with our wee girl Freya. Despite the pub being busy we were shown 2 a perfectly located table with plenty room for the pram & were given menus to peruse. Drinks order was taken within 2mins & food in less than 10. The head manager brought a small taster of the newly imported lager along with my drink which was a nice touch ( so good i had 2 pints afterwards ) I couldnt recommend enough The Shore for a reasonably priced good quality food & family friendly restaurant / bar in the area. THANKS TO ALL ESP CAMERON from J&K&F , Stenhousemuir.