“Best noodles”

Ranked #14 of 178 Restaurants in Falkirk
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I love sumo great quality like the cotton house amazing not sure about sushi as I've never had it, book in advance as seating area is small they do takeaway

1  Thank Nicole B

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We felt so welcome, warm atmosphere and we were not disappointed with any dish we ordered. You can take away what you can't finish. They also do takeaway food. Parking in front to.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Have been a few times now and its without a doubt my favorite place to go to eat. The food is delicious every time and service is excellent.

1  Thank nikkime2006
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I constantly visit this Noodle Bar to try everything that is on offer. From the soup to the tyryaki salmon. This is a favourite of my mothers (79) who is supposed to have no finesse in anything other than mince and tatties. How wrong was I. Go there you will enjoy all that is on offer.

1  Thank Bobby M
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have visited Sumo several times and have never been disappointed. The staff are friendly and welcoming, the food is fantastic and the place is immaculate. The crispy shredded beef is so tasty, I get it nearly every time I go.

Well worth a visit!