“Value for money”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
“Value for money”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We went to the deli. The food was of a good standard, well presented and nicely cooked. However I asked for diluting orange only to be informed that they didn't do it.

The last time I was there a couple of weeks ago and they gave me diluting orange no problem.

I was disappointed and will just go to Corrieri's instead from now on.

1 Thank LauraBroomBroon

Larbert, United Kingdom
“People can't do enough for you....”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I think my family and I were late in discovering this gem of a restaurant. We have visited around 4 or 5 times in the last 3 months and each time did not disappoint. The two Italian gentlemen who are there (presumably the owners) are so pleasant and helpful and really make the experience excellent.

Our last visit was on Wednesday 18 September 2013 during which my daughter's plate was cleared whilst she was at the toilet and when I asked for the pizza back, they insisted on making a new one to take away. First class customer service and highly recommended.

1 Thank Roxy_Coxy_1201
Falkirk
“Bill & Sheila Boyle 2013”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We tried this restaurant for the first time for a pre theatre dinner not knowing what to expect we chose the 2 dish, the starter and main meal for £9.99 both were excellent and the music in the background made us feel we were on holiday, service was quick would recommend the pre theatre dinner and we hope to be back soon

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank william b
“Tired needs a revamp.”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times as my brother liked it, but no longer as Falkirk has a new better Italian restaurant only a 5 minute walk from here. Antonios is a tired and dated looking restaurant and as they more or less had the Italian restaurant side of things boxed off in Falkirk we'd have to travel further afield. The food is fair to be honest, serving staff (as my brother was on talking terms with this gentleman) bit all over us and to familiar not my cup of tea. Not great value for your money.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank U2ROPA
Bonnybridge, United Kingdom
“Fantastic lunch at a great price”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Popped into Antonio's in Falkirk as they advertised 2 course lunch for £7.95. I had pate & Lasagne which were both fantastic. Restaurant was busy for a lunchtime but food came quick and was lovely and hot. Would recommend

1 Thank carolmcalpine