“Good service - great menu.”
Review of Antonio's - CLOSED

Antonio's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Falkirk
“Good service - great menu.”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Had a very nice evening meal here with my wife. As it was a Saturday, just after seven, the restaurant was busy but we only had to wait a few minutes till a table for two was prepared. Service was attentive and friendly without being over fussy. There was a wide choice on the menu - and beautifully prepared. We both thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

• Visited June 2013

Southampton
“Delicious meal”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

At the suggestion of my granddaugher I visited Antonio's with several family membes on a recent visit to Scotland.
We found the whole experience excellent. There was a cosy ambience in the restaurant and the staff were friendly and attentive.
As a party of four, we enjoyed quite a wide range of dishes from pizza to the calzone to risotto and all of us were extremely happy with our choices, which came promptly, were piping hot, authentically prepared and delicious.
We all followed up with desserts with similar result. i had cheesecake which was one of the best I have ever tasted. Including coffees afterwards I would say that the cost was high end moderate but not excessive for the standard of meal we enjoyed.
Would recommend this as a really good Italian restaurant to anyone living in, or visiting Falkirk.

• Visited April 2013
Clackmannanshire
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I had a 2 course lunch with my wife here. She is pregnant, so asked for some strange changes to her main course which they accommodated free of charge with no hesitation. Food was delicious. Cost £24 for 2 courses and 1 soft drink each. Selection of food on their lunch menu was good.

• Visited April 2013
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Hen Night of 20+ ladies...”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We were seated in the side section of the restaurant and I must say the speed at which we were served was good. I do not think we waited longer than we would've had we been a smaller table. The waiters were very attentive and stopped to chat often also.
The food was the usual good Antonio's standard.

The only one thing I think looks extremely unprofessional is when Georgio stands at the front door and smokes :o(

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Falkirk_Tiggs
Falkirk, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just Average”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Food was ok and its very busy which must say something it is defo only average for me staff are very nice but only a few things i liked on the menu

Visited November 2012