“Lovely for lunch/snack”
Review of The Copper Top

The Copper Top
Ranked #31 of 178 Restaurants in Falkirk
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Visited the Coppertop today and was very pleasantly surprised with the decor, service and food. Although I had been before, it had been a couple of years since my last visit. We popped in around 2.30 and were pleased to see that the lunch menu was still available until 4pm. We chose soup (two choices) and a sandwich and thoroughly enjoyed it, the price was £5.65 per person which was good value for money. I was happy to see that a good quality of bread was used for the sandwiches, not the usual bland, poor quality stuff you sometimes encounter. Service was friendly and efficient and we will definitely pay another visit.

1  Thank Elizabeth J

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I eat here regularly with a group of people and I have a few nice meals and a couple of disappointments. The veggie wrap was far too spicy to be edible but the ham salad is lovely.

2  Thank lexyh75
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We recently visited the copper top for my grandas 80th birthday. It was a change of plan as the restaurant we were supposed to go to cancelled our booking.
They were able to accommodate the 17 people in our party no problem on a Saturday night. We are able to bring in balloons too.
The service was really efficient and the staff were pleasant. The food was really nice with good portion size.
Have been before and will be back again.

1  Thank Emma T
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have used the Copper Top a few times as I live locally, it all depends on the day you visit, some times the portions are very small and others you are served a normal sized portion, it is a hit or a miss with the steaks too under done or over done, not very good at medium rare. The older guy behind the bar has an attitude problem too.....not any better than the Beefeater over the road.

1  Thank Dave W
Reviewed January 1, 2014

After being given a voucher for Christmas, we popped in for dinner. Food wasn't bad, but wasn't great. £5 for battered chicken for a starter, which turned out to be 2 small chicken goujons. Would go back, but not in a hurry.