“Great food and great value for money”
Review of The Dutch Inn

The Dutch Inn
Ranked #25 of 184 Restaurants in Falkirk
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have recently attended the Dutch Inn on a works lunch and the service was great. Although there was a large table, we all got served our food at the same time and could enjoy our meals together.

The food was of a high standard and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend it to anyone for all occasions.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have visited The Dutch Inn for a number of years now and can thouroughly recommend it. There is a great selection of food on the menu, generous portion sizes, good quality food and extremely reasonable prices as well as very friendly and helpful staff. It's a great family run traditional restaurant ideal for all occasions !

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The Dutch-Inn offers good home-cooked food at a great value price.Always busy but never have to wait long,food is excellent.staff always friendly and eager to please.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Food was excellent, staff very friendly,making it all a very pleasant afternoon out. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had been a regular to this restaurant for a number of years but, when I moved house, I had other restaurants closer by so, for convenience, I would normally go to the closer restaurants if going out for dinner. However, I recently returned to the Dutch Inn and realised that it is more than worth the little bit extra travel time!

The food is excellent and the portions are huge, meaning I struggled to fit in a dessert (although I did my best!). The large portions mean it really is excellent value for money and the staff are always very helpful and polite.

I will be returning there again soon as my friends and I all really enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere.