“Great Service but that's it.”
Review of The Dragon Palace - CLOSED

The Dragon Palace
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I asked for Salt & Pepper Tofu, a dry dish with no sauce. They were out of Tofu so they offered to go get some from Tesco for me. Very nice of them. Then my meal arrived. Tofu swimming in gravy. Complaining merely yielded being told...oh its tesco tofu so it sweats a little. No
..this was not sweat, this is a sauce you have added. Cue 5 minutes of being told I'm wrong but I can get you what you want tomorrow. Hurray for hungry me tomorrow!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great takeaway with big portions. The dragon balls are a great and unique to them! A must try for all

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went for my uncle's birthday . Thanks for the staff a free round of drinks . Strongly recommend the honey spicy chicken, it is the meal you can't afford to miss . Will go back next week when my sister come to visit. THANKS !

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Have a dinner with my husband last night, I order honey peking ribs, he want prawn cocktail. The ribs is so good,with honey & garlic sauce, the meat is so soft,easy to off the born. the prawn cocktail serve with very big king prawn, the fruit salad is great love it. Main course I have salt & pepper chicken, it is different way cooking, normally I order that meal in other place, the chicken stay with oil & not so crispy, but their chicken is very crispy & dry. My husband have chicken curry, he got a whole chicken breast, the curry is mild spicy. we both enjoy the meals. we will back.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

recently went for a meal in dragons palace with my daughter I had the salnt n pepper ribs as a starter there were by far the best ive had my daughter had soup wich came with prawn toast wich she enjoyed I had the crispy shreaded lamb with noodles wich I would highly recommend my daughter had the saltn pepper chicken she struggled to finish as the portions where quite large but they provided her with a it in a take away tub so she could have later and gave her a free icecream wich was really nice the staff where very friendly and enjoyable to talk to will deffinetley be back