“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We went to la Banca earlier this evening and feel I have to compliment the experience from start to finish. We were surprised to see entertainment as I thought they only provided at the weekend. The entertainment was fab, the service we received and the meals served were even better. Everyone was so friendly. Looking forward to our next visit

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Nice decor with a traditional Spanish feel. Decent menu although I wasn't eating on this visit. On my last visit the food was very average.

Good cocktail menu although they seem a bit over priced. Service wasn't great and at one point we had 3 rounds of empty glasses on our table - it wasn't busy at the time although they did seem short staffed.

The toilets were clean although lacked attention meaning that some of the sinks were blocked and full of water.

General feeling was that it could be great but needed more attention to detail.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This review is only in my opinion. The restaurant was clean and set out well. Menu not varied as I thought it would have been compared to other tapas restaurants I've been to. Service was good and food delivered within 15 mins. Presentation was ok but the food lacked the taste I have experienced elsewhere. I won't say I wouldn't go back but I would prob prefer to head not Edinburgh first. Got to say tho the cocktail list looked amazing although a bit pricey at £6.75 each! Ok for a special occasion tho ;0)

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Food was bland and tasteless which was surprising as it's a tapas bar. The bar is nice and music nights are good fun pity the food is such a let down

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been to La Banca a few times since it has been taken over, I went to the relaunch night and had a lovely meal and stayed till closing trying out the cocktail menu, the place as very busy but we were still given excellent service. Last weekend I took my daughters for dinner dressed in their Spanish dresses I bout on opening night. The staff couldn't have been nicer and really attentive to the girls. The meal was again delicious and worth every penny. Would definitely recommend La Banca if you like quality food and drink, it may be slightly more expensive than other bars in Falkirk but is worth every penny.

1  Thank bigbird_29_13