Tripadvisor

“Fine food and service”
Review of Ristorante Isola

Ristorante Isola
Ranked #47 of 3,072 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Description: Isola is specialize in regional Sardinian and Mediterranean cuisine.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Found the place while we were looking for Italian nearby. We weren't disappointed with the food and service. The food was with lots of flavours and the server was very attentive. Definitely recommended and definitely be back soon.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (436)

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Tonight 11 January 2020 visited our local restaurant again. As usual the food was fabulous and are the staff.
I would highly recommend the cold starter-octopus with celery. My favourite starter. If you can’t see it on the menu just ask.
The quality of the ingredients and cooking is amazing. Also, the pizzas are huge & great.
Wishing them all a well deserved break for the next 2 weeks.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Can’t get enough of this place. Fresh food and the best quality as always, worth coming to try “the best tiramisu in Edinburgh!!!”

1  Thank JkX4600AH
Reviewed January 8, 2020

I have been to ISOLA yesterday, the service was amazing and a great atmosphere. I would really recommend this place. If you fancy a great food but not sure what to have, you will not be disappointed. We will come back very soon to another pleasant dinner.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I've been to this restaurant many times and tonight, after another delicious dinner, I ride a review! I am Italian and this is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. A truly Italian and Sardinian cuisine experience. The food is excellent.

Date of visit: December 2019