“Nice waffles!”

Mimi's Bakehouse Corstorphine
Ranked #11 of 37 Bakeries in Edinburgh
Description: Mimi's Corstorphine is the latest addition to the Mimi's Bakehouse family. Recently opened on the 18th February 2016 we aim to bring the warm and welcoming much loved Mimi's experience to the west of the city. Just like our Leith bakehouse, our Corstorphine branch serves Belly Busting Breakfasts, Lavish Lunches and Afternoon Tea. Of course no visit to Mimi's would be complete without enjoying our variety of lovingly baked award-winning cakes, cupcakes, traybakes & scones. Our motto "It's All About The Cake!" sits proudly above our over-abundant cake cabinet.
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

We'd never been to Mimi's because there's a great little tea room nearby which we love. My daughter fancied going though, so together we risked a visit to the dark side...

We ordered hot chocolates, which were very nice, and a waffle with mixed berries and nutella. Looking at the price I expected it to be pretty extravagant, and admittedly one of them filled us both up for lunch! That was partly because, as you can imagine, it was pretty sickly sweet as well as filling.

I wouldn't go back regularly because I would class it as overpriced, but the food and drinks we had were nice, the staff very friendly indeed, and it always seems busy so they're clearly doing well. Prepare to queue though!

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Loved it so much! Chef was amazing, really loved the texturing of the layers, thanks so much will be back again!

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Have been several times since it opened about a year ago in Corstorphine. Always a pleasure. Food is always great. Staff go the extra mile & it shows. So efficient & attentive. Book if at weekend as I’ve seen a queue when passing on a Saturday morning. Rainbow cake is so good to take home if they have it. Mimi’s should be on your Edinburgh bucket list.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

It's ok if you don't mind sharing the place with an army of mummies (some of them not so yummy) and babies.

Their cakes are good.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Well, I'm finally in edinburgh, been planning this trip since I left here two years ago; and, I started following Mimi Bakehouse on Facebook so I was super excited about checking it out. Well, Mimi's blew me away, from the friendly faces, the adorable deco, the food and the cleanness of the place. Big plus for me was its convenient location to where I am staying; but to my surprise Mimi has location scattered around edinburgh, I have stumbled onto two more just walking around, one was on the Royal Mile the other in Leith. If you are visiting edinburgh DO NOT PASS UP a visit to Mimi's your tummy will thank you.