1,391 results
All reviews tram stop great location meal deal omni centre john lewis thyme restaurant city centre playhouse theatre family room air con excellent hotel excellent stay princes street would definitely stay here again short walk waverley station good size
Reviewed May 29, 2018

This hotel was wonderful! The rooms were quiet, the beds were comfortable, and we enjoyed our stay! We had a little bit of trouble finding the right thermostat setting, but we were able to get it set correctly. The location of this hotel is superb. I would not recommend the breakfast as it was not impressive.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights on a family trip to Edinburgh. Good comfortable beds and really quiet - a bonus in the city centre. The rooms feel fairly newly done up and the air conditioning actually works. The bathroom was clean and there was plenty of hot water. Perfect.

Breakfast was the usual Premier Inn buffet and as always good value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights (6-8 May) on the last leg of our Scottish road trip. We parked at Hermuston Park and Ride and the bus stops right outside this premier inn.....only £1.70 each single....so £6.80 for return for 2, much cheaper than parking in the Omni around the corner. We stayed in Room 315 which was very quiet and had great views of the Georgian houses and Forth Road Bridge in the distance. Self Check in was fast but why the stsff feel the need to but in and pull out the receipt and pass you the keys I don't know....its called self check in for a reason. Room was spacious and great shower and air conditioning was brill. Our room cards failed a couple of times even those they were kept separate from our phone etc. On one occasion we came back to the room and the room card had been removed (by cleaner we presumed) so room was hot. We ate in the restaurant breakfast and dinner and this was generally very good. The service was sometimes over attentive by one of the male servers which my wife found a little creepy. All in all a great base (On bus routes) to explore Edinburgh, we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2018

When I was going walking to the hotel, I fall down in the street, and when I arrived to the hotel, the staff was extremendly helpful and courteus. They offer me tea and toast when I said that i need to take something for my pain in my legs. They gave me very quick ice to put in the in my leg.
.The room was very big, comfortable and very clean. I recommend this hotel