“So good~”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Delicious food~We have tried the two courses set lunch, steak and mussels were very good~Love it a lot!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,130)

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I read all the positive reviews of this restaurant before I left for Edinburgh and made a reservation. I was with a CIE tour and ended up going there with three other couples. I had mussels and scallops that were wonderful. It was a nice change from the "pub" style food I had during the past two weeks. Some of the group had the steak and they loved it too. The service was great also. it did get a little warm inside, so dress appropriately. It was very easy to find at one end of the grassmarket and near my hotel. It's a keeper.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This resturant was recommended by our taxi driver and he was spot on. We were squeezed in as very but Delicious choices and food. Waiting staff friendly and attentive without being over powering. Would highly recommend (apart for vegetarians!)

1  Thank cloudpurple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Was good value for money and tasted quite nice. Was slightly overcooked but not massively so. Would go again!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

In fact, I did not eat there, but I wanted! :-)
The place was full and the food looked really great. I've tried to get an order, but I had to wait. They had a sitting list that was over 40min! I did not have that much time to spare, but again... it looked GREAT so if you want it, plan yourself ahead of time and good luck! I wish I had more time!