“Great Food”

Neighborhood: Old Town
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I read all the positive reviews of this restaurant before I left for Edinburgh and made a reservation. I was with a CIE tour and ended up going there with three other couples. I had mussels and scallops that were wonderful. It was a nice change from the "pub" style food I had during the past two weeks. Some of the group had the steak and they loved it too. The service was great also. it did get a little warm inside, so dress appropriately. It was very easy to find at one end of the grassmarket and near my hotel. It's a keeper.

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Isle of lewis, scotland
“Excellent food”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This resturant was recommended by our taxi driver and he was spot on. We were squeezed in as very but Delicious choices and food. Waiting staff friendly and attentive without being over powering. Would highly recommend (apart for vegetarians!)

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank cloudpurple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Very nice steak”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Was good value for money and tasted quite nice. Was slightly overcooked but not massively so. Would go again!

Visited September 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“read my comment bellow”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

In fact, I did not eat there, but I wanted! :-)
The place was full and the food looked really great. I've tried to get an order, but I had to wait. They had a sitting list that was over 40min! I did not have that much time to spare, but again... it looked GREAT so if you want it, plan yourself ahead of time and good luck! I wish I had more time!

Visited August 2013
Ann Arbor, Mi
“Cool concept, better food”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Although Mussels are a Scottish thing, most of the versions we tried were variously bathed in heavy cream sauces that overwhelmed the mussels. They offered mussel bowls in a variety of clever sauce / spice combinations. Very tasty Wife's steak was good, in the context of European beef. They even hit the medium rare correctly. Staff was excellent and manager quite involved and active.
If you are looking for a decent alternative to the ubiquitous and largely indistinguishable pub-grub make a stop here

Visited September 2013