“Lovely Roast”

Ranked #521 of 2,528 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Toby Carvery Edinburgh West. When it comes to roast dinners, we really know our stuff. Every day our chefs lay on a feast of tender, hand-carved meats with all the trimmings – including towering Yorkshire puds, golden roasties with all those lovely little crunchy bits, and plenty of freshly prepared veg, all crowned with proper gravy. So it's no wonder we're Edinburgh’s favourite carvery restaurant. Drop by and you'll find lots more on offer, including cooked breakfasts and tasty specials.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely Roast”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was up from Manchester having lived in Edinburgh. My friends and I decided as it was my last day in Edinburgh we would go to a favourite of ours which is Toby's. We all had a calvary, I had a large portion of juicy gammon with large helpings of cauliflower and neeps. The food is great with a great price tag attached. Would throughly recommend it.

edinburgh
“Sunday roast”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

It's like having your Sunday roast any day of the week. Unfortunately when I went two of the meats were finished so would either have to wait another 10 mins until new ones were ready or take what was left.so take it or leave it.unfortunatly I was dining with a vegetarian so her meal was ready so would have ment her eating while I waited,which is not ideal.the food itself was good not great,surroundings were nice and service was good.

kILKENNY
“Super Value in Great Surroundings”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Had a super meal here on the way to the airport, great value and lovely homely surroundings, staff very helpful.

Visited October 2013
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

As always great carvery, choice of four meats, fresh veg everytime. Love the cauliflower cannae whack it. Suitable for young and old, families , friends and couples . My two grandsons 4 & 7 love it. X

Fife, United Kingdom
“Cracking Lunch”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Only ever previously been to one of these in England!

Spotted this one on route to Murrayfield

Popped in for lunch, What can I say it was as good as usual & plenty to choose from.

Service - Was top notch seated instantly & served drinks very quickly