“Excellent tour”
Review of Scotline Tours

Scotline Tours
Ranked #87 of 203 Tours in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Scotline Tours invites you to have an unforgettable experience discovering a country full of history, culture and legends. Our luxury air-conditioned coaches will take you through some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world. You will be accompanied by professional guides with a wide knowledge of the country and its history to make your visit to Scotland memorable. They will bring Scotland's history to life, and ensure that you have a fun filled and memorable day. Experience with us the ultimate day tour to Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands and other stunning and interesting locations throughout Scotland!The best coaches and the best prices of any tours of their type operating from Edinburgh city centre.Scotline Tours coaches gives our visitors an unrivalled Scottish travel experience, as they are transported in comfort, enjoying the panorama of the best that Scotland has to offer, through the giant touring coach windows.Our drivers/guides will show you the beautiful sights of Scotland - lochs, glens and castles, steeped in Scottish history and full of magic.
Chennai (Madras), India
124 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Excellent tour”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is my second tour of the Lochness, Glencoe & the Highlands with Scotline tours. Both the tours have been really good and the guide was excellent sharing a lot of information during our tour. The driver made a lot of jokes to keep us in good spirit so that we dont fall asleep during this monster tour. It was a very long tour but is definitely worth the time spent. I would definitely recommend this tour.

Visited August 2013

Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Guide”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Our guide was funny and he made the trip amazing! I had fun the whole time. I went in connection with Kings College in London but it was so much fun. These guys will engage with you and answer any of your questions. I can't say enough how chill and in good spirits they were. It really made it a relaxing vacation trip. Well worth it.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank KatMeshaw
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Huge disappointment!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Beautiful scenery but the drive was too long and made worse by our driver Fred. Fred cracked terrible jokes (if you were lucky to enough to get a compete and comprehensible sentence from him) and subjected us to the worst possible selection of music which he played too loudly. Reckless with safety he even took a mobile call while driving. I was also really annoyed to get the hard sell from Fred to buy the Loch Ness boat trip. There was no option presented to do anything else even when asked. I couldn't help but wonder then why the ticket price wasnt included in the fee for the tour if I couldn't do anything else. There were few stops and those that were made we're to overcrowded venues with bad food and/or no decent shopping. This was my last day in Scotland and it was just ruined by this tour. I would not recommend this trip or even this company to anyone!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank 941MRS1234
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Terrible service”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We just drove past the sights. I expected Something more. The stops did not have enough choices to last the day. Peter the guide makes crude jokes and is quite rude, bordering condescending . I enjoyed leaving the coach. The price was fine.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank TickTockTi
Toronto
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Highlands, Loch Ness and Glencoe”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

First let me start by saying our guide/driver Peter was amazing. So informative, lots of stories and a great sense of humour. The scenery in Glencoe and Loch Ness are breathtaking. Having said that, I found this tour very long, with too much driving and not enough stops. It was heartbreaking to see other buses stopped at certain places and we just kept driving along. Maybe I'm just getting old, but 12 hours on a bus is too long. I'll know better for next time.

Visited August 2013