“Another excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of David Bann

David Bann
Ranked #154 of 2,446 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: British, European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Old Town
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Another excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

My Wife and I are both meat eaters but were convinced by our daughter to try David Bann a number of years ago, this is our fourth visit and the mushroom bake was lovely, we do not miss having meat when the food is as tasty as this, the anniesse ? was great again. Staff were very obliging and welcoming as usual.
We will be back

• Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Boise, Idaho
“I would book a trip to Scotland simply to eat here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had only one day in Edinburgh on this trip and the day certainly was planned around being able to eat here. I am so grateful that and Edinburgh friend introduced me to this restaurant several years ago. I have never been disappointed with the food. I have never had better vegetarian food. I usually can get in without a reservation, but I tend to eat at off times. If one is staying at the Holiday Inn Express, it is very convenient; I would not think of eating anyplace else.

• Visited March 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Nice find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Even though its veggie its tremendous (and so is the price). Had an assumption of veggie food as all lentils and nuts but this proved how wrong I was.

1 Thank Richard C
Edinburgh, UK
“Wonderful Vegetarian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Fantastic, classy and quiet. Took my Vegan friend here for a birthday meal and they quality of food is top notch. I am a meat eater but there was so much choice and the food is delicious. There aren't so many Vegetarian restaurants in Edinburgh but this one probably the best i have been to!

Visited October 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

This place boasts a small but innovative menu. Portions are generous and the food delicious. This restaurant came highly recommended by a friend and it was easy to see why. It was packed on a Friday night with diners of all demographics.
Obviously very popular so be sure to book if you're there on a weekend.

Visited February 2013