We wanted to find a nice place to stay in Edinburgh for our fist visit. We found the classic guesthouse on this website and didn't regret our choice. The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. The room was decorated in an old fashioned way and we just loved it !
The staff are very friendly and make sure you have everything you need during your stay. The breakfast was great, enough to keep you full until lunchtime. I especially liked the cooked breakfast. It's a quiet neighborhood and not far from the city center. We had to leave early on our last day but it was no problem because the landlord made sure we had something to eat for breakfast in our room and called a taxi for us so that we could get on the airport in time.
Definitely the best place to stay in Edinburgh. We're going back there for our next stay in a couple of weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Classic Guest House Edinburgh, a Victorian town house located in a quiet, residential area and offering quality 3 Star B&B accommodation with free parking and free Wi-Fi close to Edinburgh city centre, Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street. All our rooms are elegant, comfortable and tastefully decorated to a very high standard and are thoughtfully equipped. A sumptuous Scottish Breakfast can be enjoyed in the conservatory, overlooking our beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Classic Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classic Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Classic Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland