“THAI PARADISE”

Croydon, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THAI PARADISE”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We visited this this truly outstanding Thai restaurant last month. A real five stars experience. Excellent high quality food . You can choose the level of spice of your curry. We’ll return.

• Visited December 2012

Livingston, United Kingdom
“Food & Service Excellent”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Visited with friends last weekend and had a fantastic meal - flavours were just superb and the service was excellent. If you like Thai food it's definitely worth a visit.

• Visited January 2013
hartlepool
“It just gets better.....”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Our second time here and again another truly memorable experience.From the very attentive staff, the superb surroundings to the fantastic food on offer The Passorn is one of our favourite restaurants we have been to. It is without doubt a true high class establishment serving a high standard of Thai food. I wont bore you with what we ate, just go there and be amazed....fantastic!!!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank tonysprings
Carluke, United Kingdom
“worth going out your way to get to”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I ate here in October 2012 and I have to say it is possibly the nicest food I have eaten anywhere in the world.
My Parents and I each had a starter and a main, each delibrately different so as we could try more of the menu. Unusually the three of us could not decide which dishes were best they were all to die for.
Service was excellent and I am really left wondering why this place has no Michelin star ?
My only minor gripe is with portion size as this was a little on the small side...that is coming from somebody with a large appetite right enough.

On my next visit to Edinburgh I will surely be back

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Richard H
Adelaide, Australia
“Mouth watering food of the gods”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Quick bite before the panto. Selected from condensed saturday lunch menu. Spring rolls (veg) were really crisp and actually contained discernable and tasty veg! Served beautifully with sweet chilli sauce. Main was pad thai. (No egg). Volumes of noodles. Finely chopped peanuts and chilli seeds served separately. Mixed in and devoured. Heavenly! All this devine food was consumed in unison with a bottle of merlot. House red. Very smooth and complimented food. I cannot fault the atmosphere or service. Worth a visit again.

1 Thank dmuirone