“Poor service”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: New Town
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fine food and deco. However, I was really disappointed with the service. Got a table in a corner and was completely left there. It took quite long time everytime I need to order, ask for the menu and bill and even when I need to pay. I even stood up and no one really care to come. Also I asked to bring everything together since my train was about to leave in a couple of hour, and ended up waiting more than 15 mins to get the dessert. Plus that the restaurant was not even in the busy time.

1  Thank linlin92019
Write a reviewReviews (6,833)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was recommended by a taxi driver. When we walked in we thought this is going to cost us. We were so wrong the prices of food (which was lovely) and drinks were very reasonable and the service was great. It is such a beautiful building and I have never walked into a toilet and said wow!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Second time having afternoon tea at the Dome. Delicious food with a good selection of teas and great service from staff. Lovely decor and atmosphere. An enjoyable experience overall.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting from Australia and heard that the Dome was worth a visit. First impression was favourable as the decor was very impressive. Unfortunately the staff weren’t. We found a table and waited....and waited. After 5 minutes we were given a menu for drinks, then waited....and waited. Eventually we left. While the place was busy every one around us had been served so it wasn’t hectic. Disappointing.

1  Thank irenes352
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked the Dome for a Saturday night birthday celebration.

The exterior and interior are both very impressive.

The staff are friendly and helpful. The food was good, but not great. My wine was really disappointing, but the espresso martini made up for it!

The friends I dined with were more impressed than I was.