“Awesome !”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: New Town
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Met my son here for lunch last week. It was just fantastic, the ambience, staff and food are all excellent, and considering it's location was not expensive. The building and decor are superb, and honestly took my breath away. The chandelier in the entrance hall is worth a visit just for itself. I will certainly be back and have already recommended to friends.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

On a recent day trip to Edinburgh I was recommended to visit this venue for it's beautiful interior. I decided to stop off for a coffee yet on seeing the menu I was tempted to have a sandwich lunch and opted for the Beef & Horseradish option with chips.

I was disappointed with a triple breaded sandwich, for me it was too much bread, fresh yet very plain, processed and tasteless beef and very little sign of any horseradish. I expected a better quality bread and filling for this establishment @ £8.50. The chips that came with it were delicious and the waitress quickly brought me a little dish of horseradish cream. I got bored half way through and left about a quarter of it. such a shame.

The service was welcoming and prompt and the waitress was aware of my disappointment.

3  Thank Irish-Lynda
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Graet staff , Good food , Something for everyone. My son 14 always went in with his skateboard pals for a hot chocolate and was ALWAYS treated with respect

Reviewed April 27, 2013

had afternoon tea here for my birthday and it was lovely. more than enough to fill you up! the scones and clotted cream were to die for. i guess the sandwiches were a little posh for me, but that's to be expected :-)

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The building inside is amazing, a must visit whilst in edinburgh, the food is amazing and the service is second to none, its been one of the highlights of our trip, ignore the negative reviews you get what you pay for.

1  Thank widdy12