Stayed with wife and friends on a Friday. The area around the hotel is like a rubbish dump with empty bottles and litter everywhere..needs sorting it's an eyesore. Check-in was ok and the room clean except for some fluff and a few hairs on the bathroom floor. The bed was comfortable and the duvet fine. Next to the railway line, but the double glazing kept most of the noise out. Breakfast was good and plentiful but we weren't greeted when we entered and then went overlooked so we got no tea or coffee. The restaurant floor was filthy. The pool and leisure area looked inviting but we didn't have enough time to enjoy it. 7/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland