Spent one night at this hotel whilst in Edinburgh shopping and going out for dinner. Good parking facilities and close to all major roads in and out of Edinburgh. Room was a good size for two adults and clean and tidy. Close to railway line but not didn't bother us at all. Train station a 5 minute walk at a slow speed. 8 minutes on train to Waverly Station and not having to pay Edinburgh city parking fees which are a rip off was a pleasure!
Breakfast - what can I say - brilliant. Everything from fruit juice, cereal, porridge and waffles. Also full self service cooked breakfast as well and all nice quality. Hotel staff friendly and attentive.
Oh and did I say - go out the front door and there is a Krispy Creme Doughnuts + coffee across the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland