+ Transport Links
Great location and decor, excellent pool and gym facilities, for the price we were very impressed with the hotel itself. Service wasn't great in general around the hotel but for the price it wasn't an issue, although a smile doesnt cost anything.
Seperate from the room charge was the restaurant, priced as a high quality city centre restaurant but far from it, has alot of work to do in order to justify its high price both in quality and service, despite only having 3 tables in, service was slow and unfriendly, food was poorer than 2 for £10 pub food, next time we'll go to the KFC over the road.
Disappointed that management allowed a thumping party to continue into the early hours, if we had kids with us it may have been cause for more complaint.
Overall we would stay again for the hotel itself but would avoid the service side, with a 10 min £3 return train journey to city centre that wont be an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland