Plus points for the hotel are that it is quiet, parking is free and it is next to the railway station where trains take you in to the centre of Edinburgh in less than 10 minutes. The only real negative was that the bathroom was tired with 2 big chips out of the enamel of the bath. Worth a stay if you are driving to Edinburgh but do not want to drive into the middle of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland