A new tram line flyover is being constructed right outside (a stone throw away). No atmosphere at all. A place to stay with a young family or for those who prefer to be away from the city centre.
Train station 3 min walk & very easy to use. Hotel next to a retail park so very easy to access cheaper breakfast & snacks.
Atmosphere scores zero. There is a pool but with only 3 seats its not really a place to relax. Hotel doesnt pretend to be anything else other than convenient. But as Edinburgh is a safe city to be in and very cosmopolitan a hotel in the city centre would be my preferred choice next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland