Booked this rather last minute after deciding to go to the Festival for a 2 night break- it was the only hotel for under about £300 a night left - we paid apprx £125 . It's 5 miles from the city centre but couldn't be easier to get in and out. There's a station literally 3 minutes away, trains every 10 minutes or so and it only takes 12 minutes to get to Waverley St Station. It only cost £7.20 return for 4 adults (2 consessions). T^here nis also a csr park which was free. We had to get a taxi back one night and that was £20.We didn't have breakfast - it cost £13+. The room was spacious, comfortable with a good shower - didn't use the pool. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland