We arrived here 26/07/13. We followed the sat nav which took us to a Barried industrial estate. After half an hour of driving around we ended up outside the hotel. But the wrong side of a train line!!!! We rang the hotel who said we needed to go back onto the city bypass!! It was a bit if a nightmare. It would be most helpful If it was more documented and other people don't get lost how we did.
Once arrived drove into the free parking ... Perfect.
The hotel is very modern and looks lovely.
Check on was smooth and efficient.
We were given room 419. The rooms are big and bathroom lush.
All very immaculate, big power shower with like a remote to operate the shower.
Tv good. Only critisim is the rooms are uncomfortably hot, no air con. But this hotel needs it everyone was complaining about this.
The pool and sauna are beautiful, very relaxing... Well until all the kids and selfish parents got in. (Not the hotels fault).
Breakfast is very expensive, nice but pricey.
The bar staff are fab, worked tirelessly.
There was a massive wedding on Saturday. We had planned to eat in the hotel, given that 150 guests were about to descend on the bar decided against it.
The city road is next to the hotel , however even with the windows open doesn't cause a problem. My husbands a light sleeper and if didn't bother him.
The train line is 2 minutes up the road. However Again don't notice any noise from this.
It's 3.oo return so handy to be in the city in 15 minutes.
We paid 260 for two nights, which is expensive but would stay again if air con was out in, too hot.
Overall lovely stay :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland