Bit of a confusion getting to the hotel if you driving. Very nice newish hotel. Directly across from the KFC and Krispy Creme outlet (yummm). Check-in was pleasant and efficient if a bit slow. Our room keys were a problem so we had to go down to reception twice to fix. Rooms were good size, modern. Bathrooms were great. Very clean and neat. No hotel info book in the room or room service menus so we had to call reception to find out everything.Free parking. Didnt get to use the pool but looked amazing.
Breakfast was good and restaurant was very nice. Limited selection but sufficient. Service was excellent.
Located 2mins walk to train station which is a 10min trip into the center of Edinburgh town. Hotel in a bit of an office park/industrial area so no restaurants/eateries nearby. Sort of an outlet mall type place closeby but we didnt have time to look around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland