I stay in this hotel regularly (once per month). Although it is not located in the centre of Edinburgh, it is located next to the Edinburgh City Bypass, close to the airport and is right next to Edinburgh Park train station with very frequent trains into the city (takes less than 10 mins). The hotel is of a very high standard, restaurant food is lovely, good swimming pool. Rooms are typical Novotel - very clean, high standard of comfort. Staff are helpful and there is ample free car parking (a rarity in Edinburgh). The only downside is that there are no restaurants or pubs nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland