The rooms were nice and the staff was great! Walking distance to a Tesco. The hotel in not close to the city center, but a 4 minute walk will get you to Edinburk Park Station. £5 will get you a same day return ticket to Waverly Station (city center). Trains run every 15 minutes and it's only a 15 minute train ride in. That was perfect for us.
The room was nice. Comfy bed and good water pressure. Lots of space in the room. In fact, the hotel offers a spa service through a local company that will actually set up a table in the comfort of your own room! The indoor pool is quite nice too.
The restaurant wasn't terrible, but you can tell that it isn't top on their priority list. No free wifi is always frustration, but unfortunately it's rare to find a hotel that won't charge you.
All in all it is a nice hotel in the commercial district setup more for business people rather than tourists. I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland