Booked 3 nights and prepared to pay a little more (£250) for use of a pool/gym and nicer surroundings. Room was fine but the pool/gym was totally closed the first night. Also was annoyed to be told about extra charges for wifi access when my booking confirmation said I had a "superior room with internet access, broadband connection" Worse was that reception did not recognise that most hotels offer free wifi now and said there was nothing they could do due to new owners.
Had one meal in the restaurant and they managed to serve a rubbery omelette and undercooked chips for £9.
I will avoid Novotel if they are all like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland