I have visited the Novotel chain before. Pretty generic however, extremely good value. I found it quite easy to find. Check in was fast and efficient. Room was lovely! One of the comfiest beds I have ever slept in!!! Nice bath/ shower. Excellent choice at breakfast, cooked English breakfast, plenty of veggie options, cereals, toast, jams, pastries, fruit, yoghurt, juice, tea, coffee etc. it's a buffet style so can help yourself to as much or as little as you like. We ordered room service one evening, which was reasonably priced. Arrived promptly and was all home made fresh and hot! Delicious! Portions were massive too! We used the swimming pool and steam room. Nice to relax. Towels are supplied and require a pound to use a locker, which is returned. Can get the lift straight back upto room aswel. The first noght we got a taxi into the centre costing £15. The cab driver was lovely and very helpful ad it was our first visit to scotland. He recommended we went to george street as it is more exclusive, we went for a lovely tapas meal at cafe andaluce which was excellent! Then onto le mode at shanghai for champagne cocktails! Was a lovely romantic evening. When in Edinburgh we got the train from Edinburgh park which is a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Took about 10mins on the train and it takes you central, we hopped onto a tour bus for £12 each however we could get on/off As many times as we liked. Visited the scotch tower, castle, childhood museum, obscure illusions place (can't remember what it's called exactly but it's right by the castle) Edinburgh has soooo much to do! Needs several days to visit properly. I would recommend this hotel as it is just on the outskirts of the city centre, but the price reflects this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland