me and my partner go away alot and this hotel is lovely if not a little pricey. the room was large and the bathroom was more than big enough, the bed was a king size and was soooo comfy, the novotel edinburgh park is next to the train station, you cant hear any noise and it is perfect for going into edinburgh centre. there is also a tesco accros the road so it is easy to nip out and get snacks etc. there was a full length mirror (essential) and a large dressing table, there was also a sofa in the room. parking is not a problem and its free.
i dont agree with the other reviews about the staff they were nothing but helpful and when the cleaner came round we told her what time we were going out and she was more than happy to come back then.
we enjoyed our stay and have booked to go back in dec to do our xmas shoppin in edinborough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland