Easy check in, even easier check out, no hassle for turning up with an extra guest even though the company had prepaid breakfast / dinner. And the weather!! it's a good place to spend a verry wet day of floods etc. Just head down to the Gym and Pool / Spa.
Stayed there many times now and it beats all the downtown hotels. And by the way the food is better than most, although most are not good and I have stayed in most of them so I can compare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland