The rooms are neat and good even though its small! The price is reasonable and right for the place!
+ the room cleanness.
+ the break fast.
+ the service.
- distance from city centre.
- food choices
- as its campus accommodation hard to find shops and after 7 pm every thing is closed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and affordable en suite student accommodation at Heriot Watt University, welcomes visitors from late June to late August. Located in a beautiful parkland location, Heriot Watt is great-value accommodation. There are up to 800 single en-suite bedrooms available each summer. Rooms are serviced daily, supplied with fresh towels, provided with a telephone and free access to the internet. Individual accommodation reservations (minimum of 2 night stays) are available from early May. Group booking enquiries are welcome beforehand. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Heriot-Watt University Hotel Edinburgh
- Heriot Watt University Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Conference Centre Scotland