We decided to book a night in a guest house in Edinburgh and we made an excellent choice. We were in contact with the owner, Lydie beforehand and she kindly recommended (and booked) a local restaurant for us. We were expecting to arrive quite late from the airport and as a result were provided with instructions as to how to access the house. This wasn't necessary and we were greeted warmly by Lydie. We got room 7 which has a good view - you can see the castle. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was delicious and the service was first class. Excellent value for money too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Victorian townhouse 20 min walk to Old Town & all attractions. All en-suite quiet rooms, freeview TVs, Wifi, Visit Scotland Taste Our Best Award winning breakfasts also for veggies and vegans, lots of homemade goodies! Private parking £5.00 Per night. On parle Francais! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Albyn Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albyn Townhouse Hotel Edinburgh
- Albyn Townhouse Edinburgh, Scotland