What a lovely warm and friendly welcome from Lydie on arrival-room was lovely and spacious with a bed that was most inviting and comfy comfy comfy !! We had a 15 min walk into town although the number 23 bus did pick up at the end of the road.Breakfast was yummy and we especially enjoyed the porridge and chive pancakes topped with scrambled eggs and a mountain of melted cheese !!!!! mmmm,There was plenty of variety and lots for vegetarians also.When we visit Edinburgh again we will certainly stay here again and would recommend without hesitation.David was equally pleasant and helping to keep the wheels of the b and b running in the background although didnt see him for long as we were hardly in !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Victorian townhouse 20 min walk to Old Town & all attractions. All en-suite quiet rooms, freeview TVs, Wifi, Visit Scotland Taste Our Best Award winning breakfasts also for veggies and vegans, lots of homemade goodies! Private parking £5.00 Per night. On parle Francais! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Albyn Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albyn Townhouse Hotel Edinburgh
- Albyn Townhouse Edinburgh, Scotland