We had the pleasure of staying with Lydie and David this weekend and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We stayed in room 7 which looking out of the window to the left you could see Edinburgh Castle and views of the sea to the front. Breakfast was delicious - veggie haggis is a MUST!! The staff were extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The walk into the city centre is a good 10-15 minutes walk although it is a great walk through the meadows. We will definatley stay here again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Victorian townhouse 20 min walk to Old Town & all attractions. All en-suite quiet rooms, freeview TVs, Wifi, Visit Scotland Taste Our Best Award winning breakfasts also for veggies and vegans, lots of homemade goodies! Private parking £5.00 Per night. On parle Francais! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Albyn Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albyn Townhouse Hotel Edinburgh
- Albyn Townhouse Edinburgh, Scotland