This was a great place to stay for our weekend in Edinburgh, near to the centre, but far enough away from the noise.
We booked a weekend stay here, I emailed to give a rough time of arrival, because we were going to be getting there in the evening we were given a key code to get into the building. We had a lovely basement room. With everything we needed for a short stay. Very clean and tidy.
I did quite like the fact that it didn't have a reception area. We would stay here again. It was very private and secluded. Excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lantern Guest House is set up as 3 mini apartments, combining historic Georgian tradition with modern features such as pin code entry and high speed wifi.Very close to the city centre hub around the Playhouse, Omni Centre and Tram terminus, also close to Waverley Rail Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lantern Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lantern House Hotel Edinburgh
- Lantern Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland