“Truly memorable meal for all the right reasons. Eat here!”
Review of Aizle

Aizle
Ranked #99 of 2,550 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Scottish, International, British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: New Town
Description: The best meals are the ones you don’t have to choose. Everything at Aizle is made in-house, from the nutritious live ferment in the sourdough, to the hand churned butter, to the aquavit and aged kombucha in our cocktails. Aizle is now based in the Garden Room at The Kimpton Charlotte Square, we hope to see you soon.
Reviewed April 19, 2019

Thanks to all the people who recommended Aizle on TripAdvisor. Add me to the list enthusiastically! Two weeks on and I still vividly recall flavors, presentations tastes, and textures. I wish it was located in my home town so I could eat there again (sooner). It helps that the staff is animated, friendly, and knowledgable about so many aspects of the many courses they serve. Don't judge this restaurant by the street view on Google: magic happen inside.

1  Thank rjsphd
Write a reviewReviews (1,006)

Reviewed April 19, 2019

I couldn't wait to visit Aizle's once again - we live too far away!! This visit was just as good as the last visit. I was worries my parents would not enjoy the menu choices. I couldn't have been more wrong. One of our party has allergies and this was handled perfectly. Amazing atmosphere and wonderful staff to accompany. We will return in the summer.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I love this philosophy - good quality local food served in the best possible way. In era of too much choice and decision tiredness I find this refreshing and awesome. Will be back for more !!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2019

It was great to be able to visit Aizle's once again - we live a long way away. It was just as good as the first time. This time we had our student offspring with us and I was concerned that they might not cope with the lack of choice. I should not have worried clean plates all round. From the first bite of a cheddar cornetto every mouthful was a delight. The food allergy of one of our party was again well handled. The staff are just lovely and deserve all the success they have had in their 5 years of being. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed April 11, 2019

Outstanding tasting menu - this is the only option, there is no a la carte. All the courses were good, from the the little amuse bouches to the dessert. The chefs really do know what they are doing, and service is friendly and efficient too. I'd go again in heartbeat.