“Amazing Highland Experience!”

Ranked #2 of 218 Tours in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rabbie's expert guides lead you through the must-see sights of Scotland and England. You explore the epic natural wonders, cute traditional villages, and ancient castles. And on all their tours, you learn from the best storytellers, explore in small groups of 16 passengers or less, support local communities, enjoy guaranteed departures, and get a guaranteed experience or your money back.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This tour was one of the best I've ever taken. We travelled through the highlands seeing stunning views of Glencoe and the mountains. Our tour guide/driver (Neil) was outstanding. He was very funny and told personal as well as historical stories. There was never a dull moment on the drive, and even on the way home in the dark he still shared stories. He played modern as well as classic Scottish music on the journey which really enhanced the experience. There were plenty of bathroom stops and he was very attentive about the temperature in the small van, and made sure we got plenty of pictures. He made the trip one of the best I've had, and also was knowledgable about travelling all over Scotland. It is a trip I will never forget. Thank you so much, Neil.

Rabbie's, Guest Relations Manager at Rabbie's, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Hi Greatsource,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and your beautiful photo, we're very lucky to have such an amazing place like Glencoe on our doorstep! I'm delighted to hear that you had such a good time on tour with Neil too. We hope we'll have the pleasure of your company on tour again soon!

Rabbies

Write a ReviewReviews (4,856)

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My trip was amazing. I can really recommend it.
I heard the Scottish history (especially about William Wallace and Robert the Bruce) from the other side than sit and watch a document at the college or study something at home what I don't enjoy. I found exciting to learn about Scottish history that way. And I am pretty sure I will go with Rabbie's again to the next tour.

Thanks also for the amazing tour to our guide-driver.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

thank you very much Mike for a fabulous day, very entertaining, we also have been very lucky with the weather. Loved the bagpipe in the chapel.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My teenage daughter and I have just returned from this day trip. It has been a really long day but just had to leave feedback on what a fabulous day we have had. Barney, our driver, was absolutely fantastic. He was a wealth of knowledge and very funny. He was very considerate and helpful. The day was so well organised and we saw everything that was on the itinerary plus more. We would highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to go on any of their other tours. Thanks Barney for making today the highlight of our trip to Scotland

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have traveled many places and never done a tour like this before. I was amazed how fun, educational, and the amazing beauty we would see. Mav was terrific, a true knowledgeable lover of history, which he imparted in a delightful way to us. The bus was comfortable, warm, and when he noticed a bit of trouble with the first one, he turned around to replace it instead of risking our safety. Rabbies did all they could to make up for the delay buying coffee for us, and even arranging a bit extra wiskey tasting! A good Company with good ethics!
What we saw along the way was too beautiful for words with freshly fallen snow, we saw lovely little towns, walking in snow, lovely pub lunch, I could go on and on about the beauty! Definately do the tour..you too will find it a highlight of your Edinburgh trip!

Been to Rabbie's? Share your experiences!