“A great wee continental coffee house”

Cairngorm Coffee Co.
Ranked #16 of 148 Coffee & Tea in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Cafe, International, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: New Town
Description: Cairngorm Coffee Co. Is an independently run Coffee Shop. Much like it's namesake, we believe that it is full of character and have aimed to bring a bit of rustic charm to the capital, with some modern twists along the way. Whilst we have a keen focus on great coffee, we have been sure to offer some fantastic foods and believe that retaining simplicity without scrimping on quality is key! This is epitomised in our Grilled Cheese which aims to ignite a renewed love for the humble toastie.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“A great wee continental coffee house”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

What an excellent addition to the Edinburgh coffee scene! I was pleasantly surprised when I walked through the door, the interior is reminiscent of a highland log cabin with a modern twist of built in iPads so you can surf whilst you sip. The coffee I ordered was very good, the service was very good and I think I may have found Edinburgh's best cheese toastie! Free wifi too. Will definitely be back.
PY