Me and my boyfriend stayed for the night at the Dene on March 2nd. It was just for one night, but I have to admit our stay was so lovely, I wish we stayed for more days! As soon as we arrived, the owner Hamish greeted us and showed us to our room, which was cozy and homy, beautifully decorated, and with an amanzigly comfortable bed! We slept like babies that night. Next morning we went downstairs for a great breakfast, before going for a walk on our last day. The service provided was excellent, Hamish gave us advice on places we could visit during our short stay, and was extremely kind to us. That, and the fact that Edinburgh is such a beautiful city, are the reasons why we really want to go back someday, and I really hope we do! If you´re looking for a place to stay were you can feel like home.... No doubt about it, The Dene is the place you´re looking for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming 3 star guest house is situated in the New Town area of Edinburgh's city centre. With a fairly priced combination of en-suite and standard rooms, The Dene offers flexible bed and breakfast accommodation to suit most requirements and budgets. Enjoy a relaxed, informal atmosphere and a hearty breakfast within a 15 minute walk of Princes Street. Freebies include wi-fi, luggage & cycle storage, and weekend parking. A superb combination of value and location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dene Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dene Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Dene Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland