We were a student couple staying for our two year relationship anniversary in November 2011. £32 per person per night was brilliant value for a spacious room with digital TV, en suite, hot drink facilities, a very hearty breakfast and cool decorations - especially in the breakfast room. The lady in charge (I think her name was Mariam but I forget :P) was super friendly and gave us lots of tips about cafes, scenic walks and restaurants to visit. It's right near the Botanical Gardens and only a 5-10 minute walk from the main restaurants and shopping streets in the New Town. It was all perfect and if we return to Edinburgh we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming 3 star guest house is situated in the New Town area of Edinburgh's city centre. With a fairly priced combination of en-suite and standard rooms, The Dene offers flexible bed and breakfast accommodation to suit most requirements and budgets. Enjoy a relaxed, informal atmosphere and a hearty breakfast within a 15 minute walk of Princes Street. Freebies include wi-fi, luggage storage. A superb combination of value and location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Dene Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dene Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Dene Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland