“Fabulous. Look no further!”

Craigmore Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Craigmore Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #128 of 393 Edinburgh B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Just as with the other rooms, I'm happy to confirm that Rae met us on arrival and within minutes we had tea, a glass of milk and all the home bakes we could wish for! The room was comfortable and breakfast superb. It's really easy to get here on the 26 bus and I highly recommend doing so!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We booked Craigmore for one night before an early flight, but I wish we had had a chance to stay longer. Rae was wonderful and immediately offered us tea and incredible homemade shortbread. The rooms were really comfortable and homey. We had to leave before the normal breakfast time but Rae got up and made sure we had cereal, fruit, and toast. The homemade granola was especially good. I will definitely be staying here next time I travel to Edinburgh and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2012

After just missing my flight from Edinburgh I had to find a place to stay overnight close to the airport. Craigmore B&B was recommended to me by the "Visit Scotland Information desk" and I completely understand why. I don't usually write reviews online, but I'll make an exception after the service and hartwarming welcome by mrs MacKenzie.

Pro's:
- location in relation to town and airport, both are close and bus connections are plentyfull
- clean rooms, well looked after
- very friendly service
- breakfast is marvellous (fresh grapefruits, rasp- straw- and blueberries, cerial, juices, and freshly cooked eggs/bacon/sausage/etc. made to order)
- great value for money
- free wifi

Con's
- my room had two separate beds - if you travel as a couple ask if this is the same for other rooms.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Joppertopper
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Stayed at Craigmore in July on business. I have stayed at this B&B many times in the past and the service has always been excellent. Very nice breakfast with a good selection, clean and tidy rooms with flat screen TV, comfy beds and really good filter coffee !
Rae and Peter are really nice people and I always enjoy talking to them when I return.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank screen12345
Reviewed April 8, 2010

A great placre to stop,close to the Airport and the City.the host looked after me very well.I spent 2 weeks on buisiness,fantastic breakfast with much choice.easy parking outside.I will definatly stay again if I am in Scotland.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank andypandy90
Reviewed February 5, 2008

Only spent the Saturday night at Craigmore but we arrived at 9 on Saturday morning after an early flight and Rae cooked us a breakfast. Very friendly welcome from Peter and Rae. Lovely clean rooms with our own private bathrooms. Kettle and a jug of water in room.
Room key had front door key attached so you can come back as late as you like.
Short walk to bus stop (£1 single to centre - approx 15 mins)
Would definitely recommend this b & b

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Bruv
Reviewed January 4, 2008

Lovely hosts, cozy home, great time. Definitely recommend.
Karinna Damo