2,220 results
All reviews royal college of surgeons festival theatre royal mile glass door quiet side street superior room lovely hotel quiet location ten minute walk princes street good size arthur's seat booked this hotel buffet breakfast waverley station within easy walking distance haggis
Reviewed October 20, 2018

Bought a package with Superbreak which included return rail travel, 2 nights bed and breakfast and dinner on first evening. Arrived on the Sunday which was our anniversary. All staff are very friendly and helpful. We had booked a standard room but were delighted to find we had been upgraded to deluxe. Room was very clean, comfortable and spacious? Our allowance towards dinner was £30 per person but the hotel had an offer of £79 for any 3 courses (except the chateaubriand), a bottle of wine and coffee for 2. We went for this option, both chose the fillet steak, which was excellent, and had only £19 extra to pay. There was plenty of choice for breakfast, both hot and cold. Location was excellent for access to museums etc. A very enjoyable stay and we will certainly return.

Room tip: Bedroom doors are on automatic alarm in the evening. This gave us an extra sense of security.
1  Thank Wobblysealegs
Lesley C, Guest Relations Manager at Ten Hill Place, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Dear Wobblysealegs,

Happy anniversary.

I am delighted we were able to upgrade your room to celebrate your special occasion. It’s also lovely to read you found our team to be friendly and helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2018

I booked this hotel after as I wanted to get a break away after the loss of a cĺose friend. The hotel was in a great location and geat walking distance of the shops. As soon as I entered the hotel I was greeted by 2 members of staff who were so lovely and welcoming it cheered my up immediately. They made sure that I was checked in quickly and my bag was þaken to the room for me. The room itself was out of this world so modern and spotless. The shower was so relaxing I did not want to get out of it. Breakfast was lovely great variety and again the service was excellent. Overall my trip to this hotel was so nice I loved it and I cant wait to go back.

Room tip: Room 426.was so quiet I had a great sleep.
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear fionaward,

Thank you for a lovely 5* review. I am delighted to see that our reception team were lovely and welcoming on your arrival. I will pass your kind comments on to they them. We look forward to welcoming you back to Edinburgh soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2018

We recently celebrated our 60th birthday with a two night stay at Ten Hill Place Hotel in Edinburgh. Highly recommended, excellent room, excellent friendly service, delicious food. We are looking forward to returning in the future.Elaine and Kevin Warriner, York

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lesley C, Guest Relations Manager at Ten Hill Place, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Dear Elaine & Kevin,

Thank you for a wonderful 5* review. It is lovely to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you had a very special birthday.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

Good location, not far from the centre and royal mile. Public transport a couple of minutes walk away which was handy for our trip to the zoo. Reception staff helpful. Spacious, clean room with comfortable bed. Great sized bathroom with good size shower cubicle. shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion provided. Refreshments provided in the room. Great menu provided for snacks & dinner & a superb breakfast, plenty to choose from. Very helpful staff. Would definitely return again.

Room tip: Spacious and comfortable.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lesley C, Guest Relations Manager at Ten Hill Place, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Dear Karen H,

Thank you for a wonderful 5* review. It is lovely to read you found our breakfast superb with plenty to choose from and our team very helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Lesley & the team

Reviewed October 19, 2018

This is a lovely small hotel, all staff members we came in contact with were friendly, helpful, and easy to talk to, always ready to help with directions to places of interest in Edinburgh. The breakfast was lovely, plenty to choose from, although the option of fried eggs was only available on one of the four days we spent there. Our twin bedroom was spacious and a nice big shower ‘wet room’. A few little niggles.......the volume on the TV was a bit too low, had to put subtitles on to know what was being said (and no, I’m not deaf), plus there is no electric socket near a mirror, very difficult when needing to blow dry your hair, or use a hot brush, this is a shame as our room had been recently refurbished.A lovely hotel though, and in walking distance of Edinburgh centre.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear birthdaygirl186220,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. It is lovely to read you enjoyed your stay with us and found our team to be friendly, helpful and easy to talk to. Thank you for letting us know about the issues you had with volume on the televisions it is something we are looking into changing. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please contact the hotel direct for our best available rates and offers when planning your next stay.