Stayed here for 3 nights over Easter, Underground parking was great, meant we could forget about the car and get the bus into town. Nice view from the apartment - Royal yacht one way, the castle the other.
Apartment was roomy enough for the 5 of use, with enough kitchen space to cook breakfast and dinner.(there are places locally to eat - but we were on a budget.
Price was very reasonable for a family of 5. To keep the kids occupied there were DVDs to borrow and a local play area - good location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Apartments are modern, stylish contemporary serviced apartments that offer the comfort and standards of a hotel room with the space and flexibility of a private residence in Edinburgh.Cost effective and comfortable, these apartments are a perfect accommodation solution for business travellers, families and groups.All apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, spacious lounge, dining area and two bedrooms. Carefully selected facilities are available to make your stay comfortable and stress free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ocean Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Western Harbour Apartments Edinburgh
- Western Harbour Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Harbour Apartments Edinburgh
- Ocean Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland